Church of the Living Hope is a member of the family of churches of the Christian and Missionary Alliance Church in Canada.
We are Christian because we believe in Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
We are Missionary because we are committed to reaching people worldwide with the gospel of Jesus Christ.
We are an Alliance of believers from various backgrounds working together to help each other and make our world a better place to live in.
The church has been in existence since January 1990. We were housed in different rented locations including the Central Baptist Church at 1061 Ellice Avenue.
On January 18, 2003 the congregation voted to change its name from the Winnipeg Filipino Alliance Church to the Church of the Living Hope to reflect our commitment to be a church for all nations!
On July 25, 2003 God affirmed our commitment by miraculously providing us this building, formerly the B’Nay Abraham synagogue. We are forever grateful to our God for choosing us to be the recipient of this wonderful gift. We are continuing to trust God to bless us as we remain faithful in Him and to the purpose for which He called us.
We are a house of worship and prayer, a center for biblical studies, a refuge for the hurting, a community center for all nations.